The Website is owned by Games With Attitude BVBA, a company registered in Ghent, Belgium with company number 0545.802.469 This Privacy Statement was created in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your right to privacy and data protection. Ojoo processes your personal data with every reasonable safeguard for your protection and in conformity with this Privacy Statement and with the strict rules of Belgian and European data protection legislation. This Privacy Statement is a part of Ojoo’s Terms & Conditions and should be read carefully. It specifies your rights and explains how you can exercise them. Any use of the Website implies the acceptance of the entire Privacy Statement.
1. Types of personal data we collect
- Information You Give Us. We receive and store any information you give us when interacting with our services or in any other way.
- Information Collected Automatically. When you use our services, we automatically receive and record information from your browser or mobile device.
2. What do we do with your personal data?
Ojoo will use your personal information collected in connection with our services, which may include your name, e-mail address, or other information unique to you:
- For the purpose for which you gave it to us, such as account registration
- For analyzing the use of our services via Google Analytics
- To communicate with you about new products and services
- To verify your identity
- To provide customer service and review issues with your account
- To allow you to share your experiences using our services with others
- To authorize payment, whether through secure third party credit card processing gateways or through other payment methods
- To improve our products and services
- To customize the content available through our services
By registering on the Website, you acknowledge and agree that the profile data and other information that you provide, including sensitive personal data, may be accessed from countries outside Belgium. Please note that countries outside Europe may have lower standards of data protection than Belgium.
3. With whom do we share your personal information?
Third parties can access all information intended to be made public by you, under the conditions specified in your privacy settings.
We hate spam as much as you do. Your e-mail address is never shared by us with any third party.
Statistical or anonymous information about our users can be disclosed for marketing and promotional purposes. In these situations, we never disclose information that could be used to personally identify you.
We never share any of your other personal data with any third party, unless you give your explicit permission. We may, however, provide access to your personal data in case of illegal use, when we receive orders from legal authorities or to protect our rights.
4. Security measures
The security measures put in place on Ojoo prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Ojoo uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. While “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, our technical experts at Ojoo work hard to ensure your online safety.
5. Cookies and web bugs
6. Your rights
You can get access to your personal data free of charge (and correct it, or have it corrected, where relevant). Please promptly update your information if it changes.
You can object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted on this Website so that you are always aware of the information that we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Modified versions will take effect thirty (30) days after being published on the Website.