Natural .NET developer
Our mutual goal
Together we want to create great gaming experiences across a wide area of digital platforms (app / web / messaging / …).
Things we expect you to take ownership of
- Develop and maintain the code base for the OJOO back-end server, which stores and handles the OJOO games, user accounts and statistics for the OJOO iOS and Android apps.
- Develop and maintain code base for the OJOO front-end server (web site), allowing users to create their own games.
- Work as part of a team to deliver new features within the time limit.
- Take ownership of your work and deliver quality products.
- Tasks and goals are defined in cooperation with the product team and executed according to a scrum-based development process.
- Over time, you are expected to be able to take ownership of the design and development of one or more subsystems in the global architecture.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar through personal experience.
- No issues using English during your day to day work, as it’s the main language used in the office.
- Stars in your eyes when learning about amazing new tech that you can’t wait to talk about with the rest of us during lunch.
- A just do it instead of a can’t someone else do it mentality. Try, fail, adapt so together we succeed.